We are delighted to announce that our award winning HR legal portal “Global Edge” now contains a new special feature on UK pensions law. Global Edge gives instant access (via mobile device or desktop) to a vast array of employment law topics and the latest legal developments in 37 countries plus the EU.
If, for example, you want to know what your employment law obligations would be when purchasing a company that operates in Spain, France, Germany, Malaysia, Romania and the UK, Global Edge will generate a report within seconds comparing the legal requirements for each country. Global Edge also contains a horizon scanner, giving details of all forthcoming developments in employment law, along with access to current news, articles and employment blogs.
Now, subscribers are also able to access a special feature providing an informative overview of UK pensions law. The feature covers:
- The legal framework for private pensions
- The Pensions Regulator and The Pensions Ombudsman
- Tax efficiency of UK pensions
- Minimum legal requirements for employers in relation to the provision of staff pensions
- Things an employer needs to consider when amending pension benefits and/or closing a pension scheme
- Funding and investment issues for occupational pension schemes
- Pensions issues on share acquisitions, business sales and group restructurings.
Our Global Edge website provides more information. We can easily arrange a demonstration of its capabilities, which you can view from your own desk, so please do get in touch if that would be of interest.